A high-build, low lustre elastomeric coating with 300% elongation that is designed to beautify and protect masonry structures from damage due to weathering and moisture intrusion. When applied as directed, at up to 20 mils wet film thickness per coat, this product fills pores, and bridges minor surface cracks to create a monolithic film that protects masonry from the weather's deteriorating effects.
- Breathable finish allows interior moisture to escape w/o damage to the film
- Provides a waterproof finish that protects structures from moisture damage
- Provides a mildew-resistant coating
- 300% Elongation
- Bridges cracks up to 1/32"
- Reduces the porosity of masonry surfaces
- Provides excellent surface adhesion
- High alkali resistant â€“ up to Ph 13
- Higher hiding
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For use on exterior uncoated or new masonry and previously painted surfaces such as smooth stucco, concrete/cinder block, fiber cement siding, pre-cast concrete, poured in place concrete, and tilt-up construction.