Waterborne Amine Epoxy is formulated to provide good chemical, abrasion and impact resistance on a variety of commercial and industrial surfaces, including steel, iron, concrete, non-ferrous metals, wood and drywall. Particularly suited for use on concrete floors. This product can be applied to many existing generic coating types with less risk of lifting or wrinkling.
When used on floors, this product provides moderate- to heavy-duty protection in commercial environments exposed to frequent foot traffic and occasional traffic of lightweight rubber-tired vehicles, intermittent spillage of mild chemicals, occasional steam cleaning, and powerwashing.
- Water cleanup, fast dry
- Easy application with excellent adhesion
- Very good resistance to water and chemicals
- Excellent for use on basement floors
- Meets qualifications for LEED when used over metal substrates
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- For helpful information, check out our tools and resources page
- See how Corotech impacts commercial and industrial jobs in our video series
Colorant Used: Universal